4,000fps/ 6mm bullet 1-8” twist advice

Coyote hunting with a thermal. Max range would be 300yrds. Don't want to worry about hold overs. Have a 6mm creedmoor like to push a 55ish grain bullet near 4,000fps. Barrel has a 1-8" twist rate.

Which bullets have you guys successfully used that won't have the jacket come apart mid flight..

Thanks guys
You might try the 55gr Sierra Blizking, it worked ok in my 6XC which is also a 1-8 twist. I've never taken it to 4000 fps but I'm sure it would do it just fine. Cheers

Coyote hunting with a thermal. Max range would be 300yrds. Don't want to worry about hold overs. Have a 6mm creedmoor like to push a 55ish grain bullet near 4,000fps. Barrel has a 1-8" twist rate.

Which bullets have you guys successfully used that won't have the jacket come apart mid flight..

Thanks guys
I have A 6mm REM custom with a 26" 1:12 twist. I shoot 55 gr NBT at 4110fps and have no problems and very accurate. Hope this helps.

Shot Nosler 55 grainers( my favorite red mist prairie dog bullet) in 10,9.5s and 8 twist 243s past 4000 with enough accuracy to hit prairie dogs at 400 yards.......untill they dont! My old jaction 10 twist is still vaporizing prarie dogs after many years and rounds, however the 8 twist started falling flinging round after a thousand rounds. It still shoots the 105s alright but scatters the 55s if they get that far.

I have a 22-243 with a 1-8 and when I did all the work ups on it the Barnes 53 TSX solid copper was what shined above 3800 for me. went all the way to 4400 with them but had to back it down to just under 4000 for the best accuracy. actually found a couple of jackets that had been shed about 20-30 yards down range. Never knew which bullet they came from but knew they were not from the Barnes solid copper.

243 AI 58g V MAX 3970 FPS- 8 twist. I was expecting the bullets to make it about 40 ft before they vaporized in flight, but they shoot around 1/4" and just turn crows to dust, if you shoot a crow on top of a tree in the wind, nothing hits the ground, all the small bird fragments just blow away in a feathery cloud.