3rd annual pa woodchuck fest

A saturday sounds good to me!

Joel, you were saying that my 300 win mag may not be enough gun, well I now have a new 300 wby imp! That should do it!
In all seriousness, I will probably bring the wby and my .308, don't have anything smaller besides a 22 RF.

Am really looking forward to this!

Well Kevin will prolly see this today and reply with his thoughts...He might want to hunt the Wednesday or Thursday before since they are his days off. I will be hunting on the 22nd no matter what for those who wanted to hunt this day Kevin may just not be there or may not be able to hunt all day...

If I get to his house early enough I'll hijack his stuff before he wakes up though...:D

Yobuck, well if it starts to sound like a fish story, then you give me a heads up:).

Me and Kevin hunted the spot on Thursday...It does not look very promising as far as being mowed. The feilds are already to high to hunt.

We will keep everyone posted on the status of this

Right now there is not a date set due to the feilds not going to be mowed. The grass is to high to hunt now yet alone a month from now.

I will keep everyone posted if anything changes

hey joel hows it going. im seeing all these pretty stocks you made its a wonder you have time for hog hunting. some time ill hook up with you guys on one of these things. its always more fun to break balls in person. since your there checking ranges and stuff i suppose we will be getting the straight scoop.

i guess youve heard the sad news about ritchie?

Thanks for the compliments on the stocks Ernie.

If they pay me enough, I'll add as many yards as they want to the shots...:D

I was out your way last week and was wondering if you were still around or if you headed south. It would be great if you could join us on one of these get togethers. They are quite fun, kind of a social event for nuts.

I still need to get that box of boolets from you.

I talked to Popp last week and he didn't mention anything about Ritchie. What going on?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.