• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .38 SUPER - Taurus 38S - Stainless - 4 mags.

Lefty G-gear

I bought this Taurus 38S .38 SUPER in New Condition in May 2011.
I made 200 rounds using NEW StarLine Match brass - and the rim is rebated like a regular 9mm - and extracts perfectly.
I still have 50-rds. left (125-gr. Golden Sabers @ 1,300 fps).
The gun is a mid-size frame - and there are 4 single-stack 10-rd. magazines. (I bought an extra 2.)
My hands are too big for this gun. I'm used to double-stack wider guns (PT-99).
Anybody interested?
I have the paperwork, box, and added a Houge Handall slip-on grip.
I got over $500 in it.
Offers? :cool:

[email protected]

(307) 851-6011

38SSS.jpg

Aficionados of the .45 ACP and .38 Super can get their brand of firepower in a medium frame package with the Taurus 945 and 38S pistols. Sized for carry, these models weigh-in at just 29.5 ounces - yet are full featured and built for a lifetime of tough use. These medium frame guns offer the same features as Taurus' popular large frame 92 series pistols, including drop hammer forged steel slide and forged ordnance grade alloy frame with three-position frame-mounted ambidextrous safety that allows for a classic SA "cocked-and-locked" mode, as we as functioning as a DA decocking lever.

Model: 38S-SS Finish: Stainless Steel Status: Discontinued Caliber: .38 SUPER Grips: Checkered Rubber UPC: 7-25327-31298-7 Capacity: 10 +1 Weight: 30 oz. Rate of Twist: 1:9.84" Barrel Length: 4.25" Construction: Steel/Alloy Height: 5.634" Frame: Medium Width: 1.390" Action: SA/DA Front Sight: Fixed-1 Dot Length: 7.5" Grooves: 6 Safety: Loaded Chamber Indicator,Three Position Safety/Decocker Trigger Type: Smooth Order #: 1-038049 MSRP: $674.00 Rear Sight: Fixed-2 Dot Grooves Turn: Right
SPEC SHEET
For your convenience, please click here to print out a SPEC SHEET so that you may take it to your dealer for ordering.

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Last edited:
NO - it S O L D months ago...

Happy 4th of July !

I bought it from Florida Gun Exchange . com -
or you can try Budsgunshop.com

or Google "Taurus 38S" :cool: