• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 378 Weatherby Mark V Euromark

JohnnieB

Up for sale is a 378 Wby. Its a Japanese Euromark with a deeply blued barrel and action with a removable KDF muzzle brake. The brake works well and reduces the recoil down to that of about a 300 Mag.

The barrel is 26 inches without the brake and shoots very well. A 270 grain TSX at 3000 fps has accounted for more hogs than I can recall...from any angle, shoots just under .8 MOA. The penetration is exceptional. Cosmetically, the stock is in good condition with several minor dents from being in the field and being used. There is one thumbnail sized scrape on the comb which I've included a picture of for you. There is also one scratch in the barrel, about 3/4 inch long that I couldn't get to photo very well. But it is there.

Here are some Pics. I'll try to add some more later this evening.

$1,500 to your FFL.

Thanks,

John

Attachments

• DSC00503.jpg
    DSC00503.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00506.jpg
    DSC00506.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00507.jpg
    DSC00507.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 8
Up for sale is a 378 Wby. Its a Japanese Euromark with a deeply blued barrel and action with a removable KDF muzzle brake. The brake works well and reduces the recoil down to that of about a 300 Mag.

The barrel is 26 inches without the brake and shoots very well. A 270 grain TSX at 3000 fps has accounted for more hogs than I can recall...from any angle, shoots just under .8 MOA. The penetration is exceptional. Cosmetically, the stock is in good condition with several minor dents from being in the field and being used. There is one thumbnail sized scrape on the comb which I've included a picture of for you. There is also one scratch in the barrel, about 3/4 inch long that I couldn't get to photo very well. But it is there.

Here are some Pics. I'll try to add some more later this evening.

$1,500 to your FFL.

Thanks,

John

$1100 and I'll pay for shipping