• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

D

Deleted member 102985

Looking to buy a 375 cheytac or Allen mag. Complete rifle or build parts. I may have found one but want to see what is out there before I buy this one. Will also look at 37xc and 408 CT. Thanks

What is your price range? Looking for a complete package rifle scope rangefinder kestrel reloading equipment brass bullets? These big boys drink gas. Does weight matter?
Planning on hunting with it? If so check some states have weight restrictions. The .375 and .408's are getting more popular it's a lot easier to find components now. Good luck I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice. Check out the enabler cartridges that applied ballistics has developed. Hornady is releasing a cup and core a-tip so you can actually shoot for a reasonable $

I have been offered several nice packages with brass,dies,bullets, scopes, dies, and press. There are some hammers out there for sale. I just need to decide Wich one!

Check out Defensive Edge. .375 Terminator runs over 3k with heavies on a lapua bolt face. I have a sub 16lb Cheytac and wish it was a lot lighter in the backcountry.

Great, I'll check it out. I was a bit worried to get too light of a rifle in a big caliber. But 10-15 lb would not be too bad.

Sooty was hunting in Texas with no service.
Mine is very heavy and I haven't thought about selling it cause I haven't used it enough yet. Sorry.

Recent Posts