.375 rum

Joel Russo

Kicking this one out the door, and pointing it to the left coast...

3751_zpswvq2cgsd.jpg

]
3752_zpsysxcqleh.jpg

IMG_1072_zps4lps512v.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! That is crazy nice!!! Sweet rifle Joel. If I didn't already have one I would consider this one!!!

Thank you Sir!

BTW... My sources tell me that you have a pretty fast piece of metal on four tires...
Whatcha got?

I will try to post a picture of my hot rod. It is a 1932 ford High Boy (No fenders, running boards
or hood to keep the weight down and improve on the aerodynamics.

It weighs 2300 pounds and has a 540 Cu Inch big block with a 350 shot of Nos.

It is scary fast, But very manageable at 150+ MPH.

I think it would fall into the Over bored class if it were a rifle and could probably use a muzzle brake.

J E CUSTOM

Having the pleasure of seeing both hot rods (Joel's and Jerry's respectively) trust me when I say these 2 gentlemen are very good at not only building rifles, but building cars as well. Incredible detail and quality.

I will try to post a picture of my hot rod. It is a 1932 ford High Boy (No fenders, running boards
or hood to keep the weight down and improve on the aerodynamics.

It weighs 2300 pounds and has a 540 Cu Inch big block with a 350 shot of Nos.

It is scary fast, But very manageable at 150+ MPH.

I think it would fall into the Over bored class if it were a rifle and could probably use a muzzle brake.

J E CUSTOM

Beautiful rifle as always joel. Would love some specs.

JE,
Good night! What kinda numbers are you getting from that piano sized engine, without the giggly juice?

Wouldnt mind some specs off that motor as well.

Beautiful rifle as always joel. Would love some specs.

JE,
Good night! What kinda numbers are you getting from that piano sized engine, without the giggly juice?

Wouldnt mind some specs off that motor as well.

Conservatively 600+HP just on engine. It is a street machine so it is nor pushed to much.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts