375 RUM AI Build

Yes, I know I could choose Deviant Tactical or Deviant Hunter. I have built many but for me I am building a heavy duty 29" Monster in .375 RUM AI on the REM 700 Ultra Magnum Action for this time around with a 338 CIP Magazine at 3.850" for taking advantage of longer CEB Bullets (some of them) and the Sierra offerings. I have worked up a lot of loads and tested at 25, 27 and 28" and I am going with 29" and a very high speed twist of 1:9.4" in the .375 Caliber vs. 1:12"

So, given that here are the Specifications: Build by: area318.com

Action: REM 700 RUM blueprinted (fluted bolt and upgraded bolt handle), M16 Sako Extractor
Geisselle 2 Stage Trigger at 1.1 lbs.
Barrel: 29" Benchmark M24 Contour Barrel (Spiral Flutes) with #4 Terminator Brake
BUGNUT Barrel cut for REMAGE Threaded Barrel - Yes, a Switch-barrel as I have this already in 338-340 (modified 340 Wby Mag).
Stock: Manners T4A in Swamp Camo 14.25 LOP
Mini-Chassis v. full bed with 3.850" CIP Magazine Chassis and AI Mags.
8-40" screws for Seekins Precision 20 MOA Base
Seekins Precision Rings
Optics: March, Schmidt-Bender PM II or Leupold 5HD

Not making for a "cheap" ELR rather a LR/ELR Hunter and weight is NOT an issue with me nor is the length as I have fixed stands and horseback so weight of a Long Range Hunting Rifle is of very little concern to me.

I do however want suggestions for optics given this build because this seems to be my hold up as I really cannot decide. What I do know is that this is not a Safari short 22 or 24" Dangerous Game Gun now given the horsepower I put behind the build so premium long range optics suggestions are open to discussion.

The build is 75% complete.

Thank you all!

CBJ
Where did you buy your 300 RUM Ackley Dies? Whidden has a 12 week wait. Thanks