• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 Remington ultra mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulmike21

Savage 375 RUM. Bull barrel Bell and Carlson stock, Nikon scope. Gun shoot 1/2 moa and has a very efficient scorehi muzzle brake installed. Great elk or big game gun. It took an elk last year at 620 yards last year. Will come with several pieces of brass, dies and load data. 300 rds down the barrel. Asking $1300 or trade for other rifles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 10
Would be interested more in bolt action rifles, something to stretch out past 1k. would like to stick around the short action mag cartridges, Long action mag cartridges or even possibly 6x47, 260, or even a 308. Shoot me an offer or trade inquiry and we can go from there.
Thanks.

I'm sure you have a reason not to, but put some 350gr SMKs in this thing and it'll get out past 1k no problem.

If you can find someone that will part with it see if you can get a 7 mm wsm. I've got one in the winchester model 70 and it's a fine piece of iron. I would trade mine but my wife loves shooting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.