375 Improved Twist Question

dakor

I am trying to put together a 375 AI and need to know what twist I will need to shoot 300gr and 350gr Wildcat Bullets. From what I understand Richard is going to be making ULD's in these weights. I know most 375's have a 12 twist would a 10 be enough to shoot these bullets?

Dakor,

A 338 with a 1-10 twist barrel will stabilize the 350 gr ULD RBBT so a 1-10 twist in a 375 should easily handle a 350 gr ULD RBBT in that caliber. This is the twist I use for any of my 375 rifles.

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby,

What sort of bullets, long range paper punching type, do you make for 6.5 and 7mm? Any info like weights, BC at Mach 3, bullet shape, would interest me very much indeed..

JR

JR,

I do not make any bullets. Richard Graves, owner of Wildcat Bullets in Alberta Canada makes all my bullets for my Allen Magnums.

In 6.5mm he offers bullets from 120 gr up to 169.5 gr and in bullet styles of ULD FB, ULR RBBT and Bonded Core FBHPs.

I will not comment on the BCs of his heavy bullets as it would just start another ****ing match. I will say they are extremely efficent ballistically!!!

In 7mm he offers from 120 gr up to 200 gr with the same bullet design options.

You can contact Richard at [email protected]

He is in teh middle of harvesting his crops so send an e-mail and give him a bit of time to reply. He will when he gets a chance to breath!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.