375 cheytac

gunman123

I found a bunch sierra 300 gr game kings.Aproximately what range do these bullets peter out.These will be my plinker bullets.I'll use LRB's for extreme ranges.

Steve

You see the forum section down there that says "Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics"?

In that section are the posts on bullets and ballistics and to help people along the way there is a sticky there on Ballistics programs and software. You can use one of those programs to input your muzzle velocity and the BC of the bullet and it will tell you the range that the bullet gets petered out.

Thanks a bunch!I've never been on a forum before.Just learning.I went to one of the links and found that the 300gr plinkers go subsonic at 1900 yds.With 40 minute base, will be in the middle of scope at 1600 1300 fps or so left

Just a viscious rumor,but jamison is supposed to have it soon.A friend and I are waiting to order for that reason

i would assume jamison intl in sturgis will have it since the owner of cheytac also has some ownership in jamison. if you want an exact doa I could look into it further.

I have been told from a very reliable source the 375 C-T cases have not been made yet.

The Sierra bullets that are being made for the new rifle will ONLY be sold through Chey-Tac. Testing is on going, a 350grn and 375grn bullet. Unknown which one will get the final approval.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.