• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **375 Cheytac Package!! Ready to rock!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I have my beautiful 375 Cheytac for sale. Just don't have a place long enough right now to shoot it. Which is unfortunate because I built it exactly how a 375 should be. In my opinion of course!!! :)

I just built it. And its going to be a long range hammer for sure.

Brand new, 0 rounds down the tube. All new components use.

-Stiller Tac 408 action/Its the bigger Single shot 1.6" action. 40MOA Pinned base
-XLR evolution HD single shot chassis
-Chassis comes complete with quad rails
-LRA Bipod-Long Range Accuracy Light tactical
-Shilen Trigger
-Benchmark heavy 375 barrel, 31 inches long. 1-10 twist, Chamber and gunsmith work done by benchmark as well, set up and ready to go for the 355 grain bullets that come with the package
-Heavy Benchmark 4 chamber brake
-GS Custom .375 355 grain SP bullets. 18 boxes of 25. BC of .994!!
-100 sticks of 375cheytac IQ Bertram brass cases

AADmount is not for sale

I paid $4,575 for everything included in the package, plus about 6 months of waiting

I am going to take a loss here but really need to sell for some upcoming shop expenses.

I will ship everything to you for $3,900. Shipping will included insurance and tracking. Will go ground. If you want it a different way, let me know and I can price out the difference for you.

Now for the pics!! Again, its new and never been shot. Only things I can find on it are slight safe marks which I tried my best to take pics of. they are very minor, but I tried to show them

2elz9ea.jpg

2qwd1lj.jpg

2as17l.jpg

293k602.jpg

dpxrpv.jpg

mr4gtz.jpg

34g6aag.jpg

1zmfta9.jpg

nyvebt.jpg

2ym87lj.jpg

This rifle right here makes me want to get US citizenship too. Sweet setup you got there, man-o-man.

Oh Canada!

Well this won't last long. I'm sure someone needs a way to wake up the neighbors this weekend!!