375 cheytac bullet suggestion

Dale any idea on the bc for any of those bullets. They look fantastic but if I recall they were on the low side for bc. Not that you won't have that with most hunting bullets. Just curious

375/375ST G1 0.940. Don't have G7 number. Looking for an outfit or someone to do ballistic confirmations on a few bullets.

Obviously applied does it and that makes it nice as they have a bullet library. That being said I find myself questioning motives on some seemingly low bc with the affiliation to Berger. I've had the tech support tell me multiple times to use the burger and it's a solid copper bullet not even remotely close to a hunting round. Plus it's very hard to beat cutting edge bullets for high bc solids.
Dale your 435gr was actually my top consideration for my 34" Allen mag but the lack of solid bc numbers is what held me back. I'm sure they can outshoot me. May have to revisit them.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts