375 Bullets for Chey Tac

djtjr

With Jamison shutting its doors whats the best alternative for cheytac bullets in 375? i have always shot the jamison turned 350s and most prople complain about the match kings due to throating is there a bullet that will sub in well for the jamison???

thanks guys much appreciated glad to see there is a lot out there as the jamisons shot so well for me i was worried that being left only with a match king would be trouble.

There is a 375 cal 350 grain matchking its not on the site but i own some they may have stopped making them or bought them from others and labled it themselves but i am pretty sure it exists.

I just got off the phone with my contact at Sierra. They have made a run of the .375, 350 grain match kings, and they are in "packaging" at the moment. He said your best bet to get them would be from Graffs. They don't have them yet, but the said you should put your order in now.

Joel:

Very interesting! I saw the post by djtjr and JUST (10:45 Pacific DST) called Sierra and spoke with a gentleman on their Tech Support line - said there is no such thing and never has been. Who did you speak with?

I spoke to a good friend of mine that I have known for years. I trust that he has provided me with sound information, and confirmed with him that I would be passing this information along.

I am not in the habit of passing on information that is not accurate or verifiable.

Should you feel the need to cooraborate this information, call Sierra, and ask to speak to Rich.

Joel:

Very interesting! I saw the post by djtjr and JUST (10:45 Pacific DST) called Sierra and spoke with a gentleman on their Tech Support line - said there is no such thing and never has been. Who did you speak with?

I would say the tech you spoke to just looked in their catalogue and said they didn't make them. He didn't know his stuff. Sierra did make them and I am happy to read Joel's post about them being made again. I have @700 of them stocked up and would like to have 700 more just "in case" They don't get made again. Thanks for the good news Joel!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.