• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 Allen Magnum repeater....

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Well, had a big shipment of parts show up in the shop this week and had to make a decision. Ya see, when I make a big order of parts, I generally will add a barrel or stock or receiver to the order just so that I have parts in shop if needed for emergency reasons or to build a rifle for myself or to just put a rifle together and sell if some cash is needed, kind of like building spec homes.....

Anyway, I have two sets of rifle componants for two personal rifles I have been wanting to build for a long time and as such, I think I need to sell off one I just finished building. Here are the specs:

APS Xtreme Heavy Sporter Repeater
Lawton M8000 repeater
Lawton 40 MOA rail base
Lawton pinned recoil lug
Chey Tac 7 round DM floorplate with magazine
Jewell BR trigger set at 12 oz
Krieger 34.5" 1-10 twist .375 cal barrel
Fluted with 8, 1/4" flutes
APS 5 port Painkiller muzzle brake
McMillan A-5 Super Mag stock with adjustable CP, adjustable LOP(insert sys.)
Flat Black stock finish
One stud on forend for bipod and two flush cups for sling
Custom Hornady 375 Allen Magnum FL die set
Shellholder
50 rounds of formed brass
Load data provided
Cabelas 62" Bulletproof aluminun gun case

This is basically a brand new rifle. It has 35 rounds down the barrel including break in work so they do not get much newer then this and ready to go. The load I have used in this rifle uses 141.0 gr H-Retumbo under the 350 gr SMK with an average velocity of 3250 fps. This is a relatively mild load as I did work up to +3300 fps with no real pressure signs on the cases at all.

Here are a couple pics of the rifle:
ImportedPhotos00015-3.jpg

ImportedPhotos00014-1.jpg

Here is a pic of what this rifle has already done. I am not saying this will be the norm, this will never be the norm at a mile but obviously the rifle has extreme potental at extreme range. The three shot triangle is the group. The shot at the bottom of the gong was a hit when we were shooting at the gong in severe mirage when we could hardly see the gong. When the clouds came over and cooled things off, the gong was in serious trouble. I shot the top two shots and my Dad fired the bottom shot of the triangle, again at a measured 1760 yards. THe group measured right at 5" ctc.

ImportedPhotos00017.jpg

For the items listed above including the formed brass, dies, rifle, hard case and shipping to any FFL in the lower 48, I am asking $6200. Realistic offers considered as well. Again, this rifle will be backed 100% by me just as all my custom built rifles are.

If someone wants a ready to shoot rifle including the optical package on the rifle which is a brand new NF NXS 5.5-22x 56mm with NP-R1 reticle sitting in four NF Ultra light rings and low mount scope level, I am asking $8250 for the entire package as you see it shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

I am not discounting this rifle off my regular price for a rifle because this is a brand new rifle with proven accuracy potential with break in nearly all completed already and with a ready to go load, basically open the case and shoot from 0 to 2500 yards with just a bit of ballistic program work and range time.

If Canadians or most other international customers are interested, no problem, we can get it up there but there will just be the importing charges to pay and have to get the paper work set up. I have contacts for a great importer into Canada so that is not a problem.

For Alaskans or our friends from the aloha state, no problem either, shipping just has to be adjusted accordingly.

THis is a rare chance to get the meanest practical 375 magnum on the planet, in a repeating rifle and with zero wait!!! My current wait for such a rifle is averaging around 13 months so this is a great opportunity. Because of the demand for this class of rifle out of the shop, this is one reason for deciding to sell the rifle this quickly after building.

Anyway, if your interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

There is only one rifle for sale at this time so first one to get the payment in my hands gets the rifle.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Beautiful gun Kirby. That group is amazing.

I really wish I had the money to buy it now because that will probably be the next gun I order from you.

Who ever buys this one is lucky to not have the wait.

Paul

Kirby, I have to tell you that my 4 yr old likes your BB Gun.

I was reading your thread and he was colouring a picture beside me. He looked up and saw the picture of the rifle and the group on the gong. He asked me what that was, I told him they were bullet holes. He said "Oh, from his BB gun." I said, yes from his BB gun. :D

He then asked me if I could open the gun safe so he could see his BB gun!

Cheers

Gee whizz, I'm sitting here thinking what if I would have held off on starting my project.......... Oh well, patience was never one of my virtues. However, my humility is still in good shape.:D

Either way you're gettin' my money.:rolleyes:

I really would have thought that any action other than a single shot would have been capable of that kind of shootin'. Hmmmmm........lightbulb

LR3,

No money has arrived yet. There are two guys that are supposedly interested but as I mentioned in the post, first one to get me the money gets the goods.

Kirby,
out of curiosity, how much did the repeater mag system add to this build vs. a single shot ?