.375/416 Barret?

Kirby,

They cost me $3.70 a piece incl. German VAT. That is if you order 700 of them. Smaller custon batch would cost more.
Then comes export paperwork cost and shipping to USA.

Cheers,

Master Diver

Last edited:
Spoke with Quality Custom Cartridges. They can get you what you need, make great brass, and are right here in MD! They even said they would be willing to look at those cases for you Dave! They are really busy, but that's always a good sign of product quality. Worth a look!

Quality Cartridge

-AP

We'll have to wait on Dave Viers for the rest of the update, but it is all finished. I believe Dave was waiting to take it out to 3000 over in WY, and that was the hold up. Other then that, it's all done.

I too am considering the 375/416 barrett wildcat. As I love my 375 Cheytac it could still use more speed any info on your project would help me greatly.

If you are very interested and have a smith willing to build it, I can sell you a .50 cal complete rifle to use as a donor (mcmillan repeater with a spiral fluted bolt), a pacnor barrel, the reamer and go gauge and 200 rounds of brass.
I got very sick while I was working on this and kind of lost interest. First it was a bulging disks in my neck, then a brain tumor, then pulmonary embolisms, now a ruptured disk in my lower back. I just do not have the energy to complete it right now.

If you are very interested and have a smith willing to build it, I can sell you a .50 cal complete rifle to use as a donor (mcmillan repeater with a spiral fluted bolt), a pacnor barrel, the reamer and go gauge and 200 rounds of brass.
I got very sick while I was working on this and kind of lost interest. First it was a bulging disks in my neck, then a brain tumor, then pulmonary embolisms, now a ruptured disk in my lower back. I just do not have the energy to complete it right now.

>Get well soon!

Same from here. That's some serious stuff, so I hope it all works out for you...especially at the expense of your shooting pastime. Know that you will have a few more prayers from here.

Yes, Dave V. finished the project some time ago. He made a few changes to perfect the case design and is pushing the 414 at some pretty extreme velocities. You will have to ask him about it.

I also woul like to here more about this project. How do I contact Dave?

The name of his company, and his handle here, is Black Diamond Rifles. I am not sure if I can post his number here, but you are more then welcome to call me and I will give you his cell. My number is 260-715-5078.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts