.375/.338 Lapua Magnum Improved - Load Data

What are you hunting and where? When I went 270 was the preferred plains game round with 300wm for kudu and gemsbuck oryx. Ammo is expensive there so the guides love the additional tip of my leftover rounds.
I'm looking for something to hunt a cape buffalo with in the future. I rented a 7mm mag from the PH. The next time I go in 2025, I will probably bring my 300 win mag for eland and water buck. I went over there and made up my mine it was going to happen again. Haha

My guides swore by the 416 Lott. On cape the range is usually shorter than plains game so no real need for 500yd plus caliber. I personally wanted a big bullet still leaving me with a shoulder after the shot

My guides swore by the 416 Lott. On cape the range is usually shorter than plains game so no real need for 500yd plus caliber. I personally wanted a big bullet still leaving me with a shoulder after the shot
I was just thinking that the quality 338 lapua brass is easy to find and no more money than all of that stuff. Marine sniper also did a 458 lap imp that was very interesting to me. May still go that way too. Maybe a 416 lap imp?? Who knows. Haha