• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

375 28"-30" barrel

• Thread starter Deleted member 102985
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 102985

Looking for a barrel for my son's 375 RUM build. He was wanting 28-30" but might look at others. Please PM with what you have and price. Thanks!

I have 2 .375 barrels but both are more geared towards Cheytac builds. One is a 28" Krieger 10 twist 1.350 shank that straight tapers to 1" at the muzzle. The other is a Benchmark/Lawton 32" fluted heavy palma 10.5 twist with a 1.350 shank.

Just a question on the Benchmark/lawton barrel please . Is it made for a Lawton action or already set up for a Lawton action ? I'm not trying to cut in on O.P just wondering ?
Thank you !

Rum Man

It's a blank. Lawton use to buy unfinished barrels from Benchmark and they would contour, lap, and flute them in house.

Up for the weekend. Hopefully somebody has one they do not need. If not I'll get one ordered next week.

Hey elk guide 45,
I've got two .375 barrels one is a Muller works 9 twist it has a 6 inch breach to straight taper it will finish 28. It is 1.3 at breach. The other is a barliten 7 twist 31 inch 1.3 at breach 5 inch breach to straight taper let me know if any fit ur bill.

Recent Posts