375 28"-30" barrel

elk guide 45

Looking for a barrel for my son's 375 RUM build. He was wanting 28-30" but might look at others. Please PM with what you have and price. Thanks!

Rum Man

He is fairly flexible, but he wants to use this gun for hunting. He is carrying a 17 pound 338 Allen now. He's a tough Marine!
Every Marine I know is tough as Heck !
Please tell him " Thank you " for his Service!
Ok guys let's find a Barrel for this Boy !!

Rum Man

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I have 2 .375 barrels but both are more geared towards Cheytac builds. One is a 28" Krieger 10 twist 1.350 shank that straight tapers to 1" at the muzzle. The other is a Benchmark/Lawton 32" fluted heavy palma 10.5 twist with a 1.350 shank.

Rum Man

Just a question on the Benchmark/lawton barrel please . Is it made for a Lawton action or already set up for a Lawton action ? I'm not trying to cut in on O.P just wondering ?
Thank you !

Rum Man

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
It's a blank. Lawton use to buy unfinished barrels from Benchmark and they would contour, lap, and flute them in house.

elk guide 45

Up for the weekend. Hopefully somebody has one they do not need. If not I'll get one ordered next week.

benny1

Hey elk guide 45,
I've got two .375 barrels one is a Muller works 9 twist it has a 6 inch breach to straight taper it will finish 28. It is 1.3 at breach. The other is a barliten 7 twist 31 inch 1.3 at breach 5 inch breach to straight taper let me know if any fit ur bill.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce