• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .358 Shooting Times Alaskan

COBrad

Custom .358 Shooting Times Alaskan. Trued Remington 700 action, Sako Extractor, Wyatt extended magazine box, trigger job, hard chromed; 24" Pac-Nor stainless barrel with muzzle brake and muzzle cap, McMillan Griffen & Howe stock pillar and glass bedded; Talley bases; 49pcs Superior brass and CH/4D custom dies. Available with Talley rings and Nikon Monarch Gold 1.5-6 scope. I had this rifle built thinking I was moving to AK, but I'm staying in CO. $1600, or $1300 w/o scope.

is this the one that was for sale on gunbroker? ive been watching it for a while and am really interested in it do you still have it? what was the action originally? rem 700 i know but what caliber?

Custom .358 Shooting Times Alaskan. Trued Remington 700 action, Sako Extractor, Wyatt extended magazine box, trigger job, hard chromed; 24" Pac-Nor stainless barrel with muzzle brake and muzzle cap, McMillan Griffen & Howe stock pillar and glass bedded; Talley bases; 49pcs Superior brass and CH/4D custom dies. Available with Talley rings and Nikon Monarch Gold 1.5-6 scope. I had this rifle built thinking I was moving to AK, but I'm staying in CO. $1600, or $1300 w/o scope.

Hello Sir, my name is SFC Russell Taylor; I was wondering if you could contact me in reference to your rifle you have for sale. I was currently stationed in Alaska and have a 375 H&H but like unusual guns and have been looking around for one of these for awhile. My email is [email protected] and my phone is 931-249-8218. Also if you could send me some pictures to my military email I would really appriciate it. Thank You Sir.