• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

340 Weatherby rifle, brass, and dies.

Duvel

For sale is a Weatherby Mark V in 340 Weatherby. 26" barrel. I bought this from a friend of mine about a year ago. It appears to be unfired. Has a synthetic(fiberglass?) stock on it. Best of all(IMHO), it has a straight comb. 13.5" LOP. Comes with 200 rounds of NEW Weatherby brass and a Redding Deluxe 3 die set. $1850 shipped conus to your dealer.

S1ypbnOl.jpg

q1zZ3jal.jpg

wbdzuu7l.jpg

XOIB7bMl.jpg

elGk2Fal.jpg

Perhaps, but I can load cheaper and shoot better with my 340 than I could with my Lapua. Plus it has killed two brown bears with one shot each. Guess I am just partial to it. :)

I hate to hear that. That is a *** person to do that. I agree it is a hot rod. I have had several 340s and will always have one. Probably the accumark I have now will be passed down to grandkids at some point. I have had the 338 Rum and the 338 Lap but had to back down on velocity to get tight groups. Then I was back at the groups and velocity of the 340. So I said why to change a classic. It is one gun you can use anywhere in North America with and feel safe. Besides I can resize my 300wby brass to 340 very easily.

Agreed, one of the other rifles stolen was a 300 Wby that I had since I was 16, I am 51 now.
I also have a .375 Wby built on a Winchester safari model 70.