• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 340 Weatherby for sale

dickens

I have a used 340 weatherby for sale.Has a like new Shilen barrel on it shoots a 250 grn accubond in a 5/8 group at 100 yrds awesome rifle.100 rds of new weatherby brass 200 rds of nosler accubond bullets.Three piece set of dies includes neck die.All must sell as a package deal.Also has a new blue job just been done.Has scope base and rings.Also has a muzzle brake.$1400.00 If you like you can call me at 360-880-4808 if you have any questios

Any chance for pictures and more specifications?

Yes the barrel is a shilen 26" close to 50 rds fired 1-10 twist mark V action on a weatherby synthetic stock black.the barrel and action was just powder coated black.This is a very fine rifle and shoots awesome.The only reason I am selling is I want to build a longer range rifle once in my life and I am on a fixed income.If you would like you could call me 360-880-4808.Jim I am not the smartest on gun but I will try hope this helps.Thanks Jim