• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Terminator By Defensive Edge

My son may be interested in it. He was talking about getting one the other day but the wait time always deters us from ordering one. May I ask why you would want to sell such a fine rifle?
Thanks, Dennis

My son may be interested in it. He was talking about getting one the other day but the wait time always deters us from ordering one. May I ask why you would want to sell such a fine rifle?
Thanks, Dennis
That's the best part no wait on this one and all the ground work is done. Not to mention less money and comes with brass and ammo.
I am selling it because I have only used it for ELR target shooting so I am going to go to a 375 Cheytac which unfortunately is going to cost me about twice as much. This has been my safe queen so if he is wanting one would be a great way to get into it.

That's the best part no wait on this one and all the ground work is done. Not to mention less money and comes with brass and ammo.
I am selling it because I have only used it for ELR target shooting so I am going to go to a 375 Cheytac which unfortunately is going to cost me about twice as much. This has been my safe queen so if he is wanting one would be a great way to get

Ok. I forwarded him the info. We live right here by defensive edge and we have owned and had him build many many rifles so we are aware of the quality. If he were to want it would you be willing to meet us in Missoula?
Thanks, Dennis
That's about a 6hr drive I would probably just ship it back to Shawn for you from my FFL. Shawn knows me and my father very well.