338 snipetac

USO quit making the SN9 in the 10-42 It had external adjustments like the unertls and up to an 80 mm objective, I wish they would start making them again

Just got my vortex razor. Have not mounted it yet but glass is great. Was a hard toss up between it. A nightforce or the sightron.

After looking for over a year pulled the trigger on the ebr-2b and am not disappointed with my choice. All the features I wanted and more

did you get a 10mrad or 5mrad turret.

Have a razor as well with the 2-b reticule. The center is open so you can box your target at range. Works for me, but I'm no elr shooter.

Just finished a 338 snipe tac for a customer and he supplied a MARCH scope for me to mount on it. Has anyone personally used these before. Looks superior in all aspects to the Niteforce scopes that I have sitting on the shelf.
This customer supplied all of his own parts and I machined and assembled it for him. BAT action.34in Lothar barrel, My own brake on a custom graphite stock. Should produce a easy 3550 with the Barnes 280 LRX. Will this scope hold up?:rolleyes:

Yep, I have a 3-24 and have used it on a 375 Chey and a 338/408. Glass is very good, tracking is perfect. The neat part is how small and lite it is. I did have to send mine back and have the focus changed. I ran out of adjustment at extended ranges, they changed it up for me at no cost. I had the same problem with USO Tpals. USO also changed them for me at no cost.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.