.338 SMK's & and CCI #250's

justgoharder

I'm in the same boat as I'm sure many people are in; I have had 1000 300gn SMK on back order for 9 months now. every month i get a notice saying they will ship at months end but it keeps getting pushed back. :(

Anyone, have a hundred or so .338 300gn SMK that they'd be willing to sell me?
Some CCI #250 primers would be sweet too! I've got some federal 215match primers i could trade!

thanks!

I'm in the same boat as I'm sure many people are in; I have had 1000 300gn SMK on back order for 9 months now. every month i get a notice saying they will ship at months end but it keeps getting pushed back. :(

Anyone, have a hundred or so .338 300gn SMK that they'd be willing to sell me?
Some CCI #250 primers would be sweet too! I've got some federal 215match primers i could trade!

thanks!

I've got 900 cci 250's I would trade for 900 of your 215 match, I guess you would pay haz fee and shipping for yours and I pay for mine.

Thanks
Nathan

I just went to Widener's reloading and the 300gr matchkings say out of stock. I knew it was to good to be true.

Dang....

Hey guys I just saw on the 6mmbr.com website in the classifieds someone has 15 boxes of 300 grain .338 matchkings for 40.00 a box that's a little higher but atleast their available at the moment anyway maybe this will help someone out.

Bigbuck

I've got 900 cci 250's I would trade for 900 of your 215 match, I guess you would pay haz fee and shipping for yours and I pay for mine.

Thanks
Nathan

I don't have 900, but if you're interested in trading 200 I'd do it. any idea what the hazmat fee would be?

I don't have 900, but if you're interested in trading 200 I'd do it. any idea what the hazmat fee would be?

I'm pretty sure haz fee is the same whether it's 100 or more think it's standard 25 bucks. I probably wouldn't trade for 200 but if you want to buy some from me I have 900 I would sell for $40 and you pay haz fee. I know that's a little high but I had 45 in a 1000 of them.

Nathan

I thought you guys in the U.S were getting all the SMK's first.

I lucked onto a bulk box of 500 so that plus my existing 150 will keep me shooting a while. Must remember to start ordering again once I get down to 300 as I would hate to be left short

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.