338 rum sendero

huntinfool18

i thought i saw a post about this awhile back but i couldnt find it. does anyone know where i can find one of these? thanks Huntinfool18

Check with Cabela's in Sidney. They have a bunch of them in differant calibers. .25-05-.264 Win Mag - 7MM Rem Mag - .300 Ultra Mag - .338 Ultra Mag in the Sendero II's

Are you sure they have one in a 338rum in a sendero2. I dont think they make one but i will never be to proud to say that Im never wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It dosen't show they made the Sendero II in .25-06 either but they have one sitting on the shelf. I know they had one a while back just haven't looked lately.

Ok My bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I checked and they have none in .338 UM's. Have all the rest but no .338's

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It dosen't show they made the Sendero II in .25-06 either but they have one sitting on the shelf. I know they had one a while back just haven't looked lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's True I know because I just bought that 25-06. I did find a couple people that had the 338 RUM in the original Sendero but they are few and far between and you cant buy one new. I think it was a limited run just like the 25-06.

Remington did make them a few years ago I believe the stopped in 2004. I just recently found one in Oregon while home on leave. They are very hard to find for sure i searched for about 10 months for it. I paid about $1400.00 for it. I purchased a Burris black diamond 4 X 16 posi lock scope for it as well.

Eric

Yeah, I searched for about a year before I found mine. I was lucky enough to find an unfired one and paid $900.00 for it. I bought it off the classifieds on this board.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.