• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 RUM - Redhawk rifle, McMillan, Jewell

brando26

Action: Custom Remington 700 Ti Clone 338 RUM built by Redhawk Rifles.
Barrel: 26" Douglas SS Barrel 1:10 twist Mag contour
Muzzle break with spiral 10 degree ports and protective cap
Bottom Metal: Stainless Oberndorf Bottom metal by PTG with Wyatts Extended Mag box
Trigger: Jewell Trigger
Stock: Un-bedded McMillan Hunter Mcswirly
Weight: Around 9 pounds with Zeiss HD5 and Leupold PRW Bases and Rings

Blueprinted barrel, receiver and bolt

Gun has been shot 122 times and has unbelievable accuracy for a lightweight 338 RUM. I have been shooting the 225 grain Nosler Accubonds almost in one hole. The gun will shoot way better then I can.

Not Included: Rings, bases, scope and bipod.

Asking Price: $2950 OBO. It will be shipped in a hard plastic case USPS priority.

This first photo is from Redhawk Rifles and the second was the last time I shot the gun.

does red hawk work up a load for each rifle they sell or did you have to do that when you received the rifle? an what load shoots good in the 338 RUM

I own 2 Red hawk rifles and I can tell you they are very high quality and shoot extremely well. No they don't work-up the loads for you, but they will give you data that they have found shoots well in there rifles.:D

does red hawk work up a load for each rifle they sell or did you have to do that when you received the rifle? an what load shoots good in the 338 RUM

The gun shoots really well with retumbo and 225 grain accubonds. I did not recieve any worked up load info from redhawk rifles.