338 RUM data

[ QUOTE ]
hey matt, glad to see you made it over here. that came out really nice.

if that shoots half as good as some of the firearms you put together, it should be scary accurate. hopefully i will get too shoot it before i deploy again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike

This place is pretty cool.

Lots of great info and the ratio of adults to children is refreshing.

Matt

I know this isn't the powder you are looking for, but I am getting stellar accuracy from my Rem 700 factory sporter barrel 338RUM with the 225 Accubond and IMR 7828SSC powder. I am shooting 93 gr and getting 3050 fps with 24" effective barrel length (26" barrel ported). Groups are around 3/4" at 200 yds off the bipod. Just a suggestion in case you had some around.

[ QUOTE ]
I know this isn't the powder you are looking for, but I am getting stellar accuracy from my Rem 700 factory sporter barrel 338RUM with the 225 Accubond and IMR 7828SSC powder. I am shooting 93 gr and getting 3050 fps with 24" effective barrel length (26" barrel ported). Groups are around 3/4" at 200 yds off the bipod. Just a suggestion in case you had some around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I'm open to any/all suggestions

Thanks

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts