BlazerBeam

Anybody shooting the 250 grain Barnes LRX out of their 338 Ultra mag? I have a 26 inch Fierce carbon fiber barrel on mine and would like to try this bullet out if I can get it going at least 3,000 FPS with great accuracy (half inch at 100 yards). I have tons of H1000, retumbo, and RL26. Anybody running a combo like that that they could share and let me know what kind of speed and accuracy your getting? Jumps to lands, powder charge, etc..
I'm trying to figure out if the Barnes manual is anemic or if it's pretty spot on with their max charges.
Thank you

Anybody shooting the 250 grain Barnes LRX out of their 338 Ultra mag? I have a 26 inch Fierce carbon fiber barrel on mine and would like to try this bullet out if I can get it going at least 3,000 FPS with great accuracy (half inch at 100 yards). I have tons of H1000, retumbo, and RL26. Anybody running a combo like that that they could share and let me know what kind of speed and accuracy your getting? Jumps to lands, powder charge, etc..
I'm trying to figure out if the Barnes manual is anemic or if it's pretty spot on with their max charges.
Thank you
I know this is an older post. But did you ever load them up? Having a 338 rum built and this is one of the bullets I plan to try. Along with the 225 ttsx maybe some hammer options.