338 Norma Rogue

moses42ak

I'm in the process of building a 338 Norma and I ran across a 338 Norma Magnum Rogue reamer. Does anyone know the specs on this cartridge? I wasn't really looking for anything but a 338 Norma.....but I might be.

I'm in the process of building a 338 Norma and I ran across a 338 Norma Magnum Rogue reamer. Does anyone know the specs on this cartridge? I wasn't really looking for anything but a 338 Norma.....but I might be.
Rogue is a term applied to some the Rbros improved cases and it features a 37° shoulder with minimal taper. I imagine it's a hotrod. Travis runs his chambers hard, and designs them be done so. I'd give them a call and verify.

Here is an old thread with some info:

Here is an old thread with some info:
That's a 338 lapua rogue 37°, at least it appears so on the first page. That case hold probably another 12-14gr more powder than the norma rogue.

You're 338 norma rogue will be around 110gr capacity. The 338 rum is 112, data will be very close. The case heads on my lapua 300 norma brass are stronger than my adg 338 rum brass. My 338 rum has a 28" tube and will push 300 bergers @ 2850 accurately with 92.8gr N570, pressure/ejector was at 94gr 2900fps. My barrel is on the fast side I believe as these are close 338 edge speeds.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.