• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .338 Norma For Sale

This rifle appeared in an article here, on 338 Norma Review a year ago or so. It is an Excellent rifle, shoots extremely well, has the load development done for 8200' ASL. Asking $5K with 5.5 - 22 X 50 NF Scope.

.338 NORMA FOR SALE

Receiver is a Badger Ordnance M2008 Action designed for the 338 LaPua cartridge
Trigger: Jewell set at 2.5 lbs
Bottom Metal with Magazine: Badger Ordnance
Barrel: Manufactured by Mark Chanlynn
Length: 24"
Twist rate: 1:9.1"
Left hand twist
Total Rounds fire = 380
Badger Ordnance FTE Muzzle Break
6. Badger Ordnance Front RAS

Harris Bi-Pod
Stock: "Manner's" with adjustable Terry Cross Designed Cheek-Piece
Optics: Night Force 5.5 – 22 X 50mm Obj.
MilDot Reticle
Rings: "High" Night Force Titanium Ultra Light
Sniper Tools Angle Cosine Indicator & Mount

Attachments

• 338 Norma 2.jpeg
    338 Norma 2.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out of town through the 24th, so I don't know for sure.
However, I think the total weight is 17 lbs.

Yes... It's very accurate at 1 mile, and you are correct about the barrel life; 2.5 times longer than the Lapua.

Next month, this cartridge is going to get the notoriety it deserves. This one's for sale or trade for a PLRF or Vector 4 or 21... Willing to deal

This gun Shoots and whoever purchases it will be Very Happy.

Patience... You'll like what yo hear.

I just read the article in Special Weapons for Military and Police, Dec, 2011, if that's the one article you're refering to. It was a great article and really had great things to say about this caliber. The author even said it shot better for him than a 338 Lapua. I personally would like additional tests, but it was a good read with good information on the subject.

The article was honest & another testimony of the 338 Norma's character & capabilities. I have three of them & need to sell the one. This one will be sold with "Night Force's" 5.5 - 22 X 50 with the New high speed turret. (10 mils per revolution)