338 LM in AR 30

AR30 338 Lapua shoots very well I have only tried 250 Grn but the recoil is almost nothing, similar to my 308. Just the dam ammo is so expensive, I am currently considering re barreling to 338 RUM…..
P1170027.jpg

The problem is I live in Military housing and laoding ammo in my smalll house is out of the question... so I am stuck buying it.

Try HSM in Florence Mt for 338LM ammo at a more reasonable price. Do a search for "The Hunting Shack". They're load shot under 1/2 MOA in my TRG 42. They sell ammo world wide, to gov. and local agencies. I don't think you'll find quality match type ammo factory loaded in the 338UM. I lived on base for many years and set up my loader in the kitchen. Mike

I just ordered some 338 LM from them, good price, I will try it out when it gets here. Thanks for the Info....

the Paint blends togeter farhther away simular to the marine corp cammo, it works pretty good.... just different that's all

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts