• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: 338 LAPUA RUGER RPR

Cliffhunter

The gun comes equipped with a Steiner T5Xi Tactical Scope 5X25x56, MIL, MIL ,FRONT FOCAL PLANE,Badger Rings,Vortex Level Bubble and 6"to 9" bipod. The Ruger RPR comes with a 20 MOA picatinny rail, fully adjustable butt stock,and a substantial muzzle break. I purchased the gun 2 years ago and did the load developement so probably less than 100 rounds thru it. The gun is sighted in @100yds and is well under an MOA. I will share load developement info with the buyer. Price: $4500.00 --- You can contact John at 928-970-7050

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    421.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 11
I'm on a lot of different forums, so not 100% sure the rules on this one. Might need to be a paid member or have so many posts. Didn't see your profile, was on phone, was new.

Yeah looks like you have to be here for so long before getting classified access...

"We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds"

"If you would like to upgrade your membership, become a LRH Team Member, and start posting in the classifieds right away, you can upgrade your membership here . It's a great way to support the site and let us know that you appreciate the opportunity to use the classifieds."

Note the "here" link didn't copy over. But is in the page linked