338 Lapua Mag Ackley Improved Match Reloading Dies

I finished my 338 yesterday. Comes in at 10# with scope and empty mag. Have not shot it yet
Nice! I tried for 10# and it crept up on me , couple more inches barrel, couple oz beefier scope, lil bigger brake. Up to 11# now. 10# is sweet spot for packing imo.
I tried the Whidden route but in my case with std lapua it didnt work out. Base of die too small - die cracked trying to size lapua brass. Replaced same story. Magnum Lapua brass to strong for that skinny die imo with my brass.

I finished my 338 yesterday. Comes in at 10# with scope and empty mag. Have not shot it yet
Useless without pictures.gif

Here is one
REALLY Nice RIG. post more pictures and What components???
We are out of town, but a friend getting out mail told us that a set of Forster Match dies came in from a LRH Member. Going to use to load 338LM for FireForming the 338LMAI. After we ger three firings from one case will send to Whidden for custom dies.
Should be back home from DC on Wednesday.

Mausingfield action, PPB carbon wrapped, Stockys carbon fiber stock, Hawkins bottom metal, Razor HD 4.5-22 scope. I'm waiting on a trigger so it has a 700 trigger for now

Only issue was with the stock , it wasn't properly inletted on the bottom. Magazine was too low for the rounds to be picked up and the metal was .090" proud. I had to put it lt in the mill and inlet the bottom better.Also. the pillars were not installed symmetrically and i had to machine them off-center. All is well now. Hopefully shoot this morning. I went with Norma so I could use a detachable magazine.