.338 Lapua (Copper Bullets)

I run the 213gr Hammer Hunter in my 338 Lapua. It runs 3250 fps with RL26 and is very accurate. Took the mountain goat you can see in my profile photo with this combo. It destroyed that billy and I had to put the bullet through his shoulders. Broke both shoulders, and had about a 2" exit wound. He did a 180 and then fell over as I was racking another round

I run the 213gr Hammer Hunter in my 338 Lapua. It runs 3250 fps with RL26 and is very accurate. Took the mountain goat you can see in my profile photo with this combo. It destroyed that billy and I had to put the bullet through his shoulders. Broke both shoulders, and had about a 2" exit wound. He did a 180 and then fell over as I was racking another round
Man I was wondering about rl26z I have tons of 33 but only a few pounds of 26 and that's for my 30. Sherman

That is AWESOME! Btw you guys are killing me lol. I'm realistically probably a year out from actually getting to pull the trigger on mine and trying to learn as much as possible innthe meantime. You all have me foaming at the mouth lol. Just curious how does this load hold up at long range, 1000+?

That is AWESOME! Btw you guys are killing me lol. I'm realistically probably a year out from actually getting to pull the trigger on mine and trying to learn as much as possible innthe meantime. You all have me foaming at the mouth lol. Just curious how does this load hold up at long range, 1000+?
I tested it out to 850 yards. Held up fine.

Just FYI, H1000 and Retumbo are the powders you want to have in your stockpile for the Lapua.