.338 Lapua (Copper Bullets)

C.O. Shooter

Looking for feedback/load data on copper bullets in the .338 Lapua. Who's using what or had used, tried, or experimented with. The three brands which come to mind are: Cutting Edge, Badland Precision, and Hammer Bullets.

I have a 30" Bartlien, 5R, 1-9" twist (Currently shoot a 300 Gr. EOL @ 2850 FPS - 91 Gr. H1000, F215M).

Thanks

My brother is using the 300gr cutting edge in his lapua improved and getting 3100fps very good accuracy. I'm also currently running the 400gr cutting edge in my .375 allen mag. They are accurate and never had anything go anywhere but straight down when hit with it even at distance.

I was looking at the 275 MTH. I shot the 130 MTH out of my 6.5, but didn't have much luck. Then again, I didn't work with them as much as I should have!

Basically after a pong call with them they recommend the laser. They seem to work well on game. Probably the hollow point being bigger. My take on it is if your looking for the long range stuff like you .375. The 400gr laser was top of the hero and just happens to kill. Probably because even with zero expansion it's putting a big hole in something.
If I want a hunting bullet I always go for hammers. They are super consistent and seem to perform better on game than any other bullet I've tried. Kinda subjective I know but that's what I've experienced.