338 lapua brass

Finris

I was on the web looking at Dakota rifles because of Nesika and them becoming one. I looked at there brass page and they are making 338 lapua brass for about $1.75 and when you buy 100pc or more its like $1.40pc. Has anyone here tried that brass from dakota and is this a decent price for this type of brass.

I can't remember anything about the Dakota brass but you can get some genuine Lapua elsewhere for $1.27 per case. If the Lapua brass is cheaper might as well buy it instead of experimenting. Sinclairs has $1.28, Midsouthshooterssupply has $1.33, Brunoshooters.com has it for $1.27.

I paid $1.30 awhile back from sinclairs and am on my 4th reload...

Those are great prices on Lapua Brass. I've tried all over Canada and the price for twenty is $3.00 each. But I can tell you that it is known Lapua brass will probably give you more reloads than the other brand manufacturers. I'm already up to 10 reloads on the same case and no problems. And I'm pushing the 210gr. Nosler at 3119fps.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.