• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 lapua ai full custom

heavy hitting 300

im stationed in norfolk virgina but i call north b
i have a kirby allen built 338 ai for sale that i wish i didnt have to sale but i need soe green backs and i havent even gotten the time to set it up.

nasika bay action
30'' lilja barrel
aps brake
jewel trigger
mcmillan a5 stock all black
20 moa rail

it is a single shot super smooth. i never got to shoot it i just got it from kirby this december. it pains me to even have to sell it but i like to drive my truck lol. i have a set of dies for it but no brass. i have a leupy 8.5-25 30mm tube with knobs i could put on it for a little more. but im looking for 3700 obo for just the gun and an extra 800 for the scope as well.

id hate to sell her but id like to see someone actually use her vise her being a safe queen if i keep her. well you guys have a nice day thanks for looking​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00169.jpg
    DSC00169.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 5
I know there's some folks on here that know how rare she is. I that Neseka bay action isn't made anymore and they go any where between 1600 and 2000 alone. its got a jewel trigger on it and that 300 alone and a 30" Lilja with a Kirby Allen pain killer brake in an a5 with a 20 moa rail all done by the man himself Kirby Allen. I have right at 4000 into it with the dies that came with it.

have a good one Jim.