• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Lapua Ackley Improved built by Tommy Shurley

pwrdbycotn

Pictures and Specs can be found in this thread I posted right after the gun was built. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f17/shurley-bros-338-lapua-improved-103964/

There have only been 29 rounds fired. I honestly haven't even finished load development yet. The last rounds I fired were shooting 1-1/2" groups at 300 yards using 102.5gr RL-33. I moved in 2013 and since then I just haven't had a place to shoot it without driving quite a ways in order to stretch her legs. The gun has been sitting in my safe and needs to find someone who can love her. I will include more pictures very soon. I have a set of Redding type S dies and Lapua brass that can be included in the sale. I will sell everything from bare rifle all the way up to the complete package with a black Pelican 1770 case. Scope is a Nightforce 8-32x56 HS/ZS. NP-R2.
Prices:
Bare Rifle $4000
Rifle with dies and brass: $4500
Rifle, scope, dies, brass: $6000

For more information please text me at 573-614-1191

To the top. Gonna take some more pictures today. I would sell just the barreled action if someone were interested.

Recent Posts