• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge

Sloverado

Well I didnt want to do this but its got to go. I just got my 338 Edge back from Shilen getting the 28" Select Match Grade barrel put on. So its never been shot besides there test fire. so here is what I have goin

338 Edge in a 28" Sendero Contour with a 2" Break
It was built on a SS 700 action with 8 rounds through it when I sent it out to get trued up.
It is made to be a repeater and I can have the barreled action put in HS black syn stock with grey webbing. I just got it back yesterday from getting rebarreled.
Trigger is a X Mark that has been worked to 3 pounds.

Looking to get 2000 shipped as I have alittle more than that in it. But I need to sell to fund other project.

I havent weighed it yet as I havent even put it together but I would say all said and done almost 9 pounds or a hair less. It is a 10 twist to shoot the 300 smk.I have no dies yet as it came alot earlier than I thought it would and only have new 300 brass but I would keep that since I have a 300 ultra too. Send me your email address and I can get pics of whatever you would like.

Last edited:
I would sell the barreled action for 1550 but not going to sell just barrel and break though if that is what you are asking.

Ok I will let the whole thing go for 1750. That is a Match Grade Select barrel, Holland comp lug, a trued action, factory trigger work to 3 lbs, and H&S Stock. My other build is getting close so I need to sell. This is an all stainless build that was beed blasted to match.