.338 edge

Educ8r

I picked up my new EDGE today and took it out to send some rounds down range. My friend Bill brought along his Exbal program and calibrated it to my rifle. All I can say is Unbelievable. It was range it, dial it, and send it. I was able to hit targets consistently from 480 out to 1,000 yards.

Shawn at Defensive Edge was great to work with and the quality and workmanship of my new rifle is top notch.

Thanks Shawn!

Educ8r
Congratulations on your new gun. Sounds like your very happy with it. Got any pics to share? Would be great to see how it came out.

Dan

Educ8r

Congratulations on your new gun. Bill told me about your range session. SWEET!!!!!!

Southpaw

Congratulations, sounds like it's a real shooter...not surprising coming from Shawn. Look forward to the pics.

I agree. Anything that comes from Shawn's shop, espcially and Edge, will shoot lights out. He's pretty much the "Godfather" of the Edge.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.