• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .338 Edge w/ NightForce NXS scope for sale

goatsniper

For Sale:

.338 Edge built by Shawn Carlock of Defensive Edge
30 in. radial flutted Hart barrel
HS Stock with DE adjustable cheek piece
DE muzzle brake
Left-handed Remington 700 action
Rifle Basix adjustable trigger
Dual sling studs on forearm of stock
Action and barrel are black teflon coated
Cosine Angle Indicator and Bubble Level

Nightforce NXS 8x32x56
NP-1RR Reticle
3 in. sunshade
NF titanium rings
NF 20 MOA base

The rifle and scope are in excellent condition. The rifle has been fired approx. 250-300 times with confirmed kills just past 1000 yds!! I hate to depart with this great weapon but I just don't have the time to spend with it like I did several years back when I bought it. The rifle has had nothing but 300 gr. Sierra Match Kings shot through it.

$4,000 for both. Price includes shipping.

Email or call me with any other questions you might have.
[email protected] or 308-641-8084

riflepics011.jpg

riflepics005.jpg

riflepics006.jpg

Very nice looking rig and great list of components. I'm sure someone will give it a good home.

Last edited:
Thanks but as of right now, I'm gonna keep it as a whole package. If for some reason I can't sell the rifle over the next couple of months or if I have someone else that is just interested in the rifle, I will definitely let you know.

I'd let the rifle go for $2600. You'd be looking at about $3200 through Shawn for the same rifle with all the options plus about a 6-8 month wait! For an extra $100 I'd throw in the NF rings and base.

Hey Goat Sniper, If you break it up I could use the rings, I just picked up a rh 338 edge. Looking at yours was one of the reasons I started wanting one.

Sorry, no trades at this point! Cash money is what I need!! Lokidog I'll let you know if I end up breaking it up and nobody else wants the rings. Thanks.