SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge shawn carlock $2500 pics added

michael A.

im i need to sell this rifle to pay off some stuff it is a great rifle and it makes me sick to think of giving it up but i have to do it so here it is

and your ffl has to except from a non ffl or you need to live near spokane thanks

Rifle
30" Hart barrel with radial fluting matt stainless finish
Right-handed Rem. 700 action
Defensive edge muzzle brake
HS pss stock and DE cheek peace
about 275 rounds down the tube shoots very well
comes with NF rings and base
$2500 you pay shipping and ffl fee
email or PM [email protected]

also i want a AR-15 carbine i have been trying to trade for a savage 223 that i have so i might consider a part trade on this also but the savage is up for sale as well on this site

Last edited:

Chas1

Re: 338 edge shawn carlcok

Sounds like a very nice rig. I'm sure some lucky fellow will give it a good home.

Last edited:

Sendero_Man

SPONSOR
will you include dies and brass with this ?

do you have any interest in a Bushmaster Predator ?

fast twist 20" barrel. loves the 77 grain SMK's only 162 rounds down it.

let me know.

TrophyHunter_colorado

I have a Bushmaster Varmiter with a tapco adjustuble stock and a over sized charging handle. Shoots sub moa loves 69 grain SMK's. Are you interested have shot it out to 900 yards a lot and have good video footage and pics.
I am interested in your edge.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce