• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Edge Savage Barreled Action

lwink

Savage long action, small shank 30" McGowen varmint profile 338 edge barrel (long throat) with original 4 port muscle break installed by Jim See from centershot rifles. Duracoated tan with factory tuned 2.5-3lb trigger. Includes EGW 20MOA rail on action (also tan), NSS recoil lug. Shot about .3moa for me with Berger 300 grainers and H1000. Recently moved and don't have time or space to shoot this one anymore for now. Only has 125 rounds down the tube. Asking $500 for it all, will make a deal with some formed Nosler Brass and some 300 grain bergers (might have some match kings as well) if you'd like.

Last edited:
Savage long action, small shank 30" McGowen varmint profile 338 edge barrel (long throat) with original 4 port muscle break installed by Jim See from centershot rifles. Duracoated tan with factory tuned 2.5-3lb trigger. Includes EGW 20MOA rail on action (also tan), NSS recoil lug. Shot about .3moa for me with Berger 300 grainers and H1000. Recently moved and don't have time or space to shoot this one anymore for now. Only has 125 rounds down the tube. Asking $500 for it all, will make a deal with some formed Nosler Brass and some 300 grain bergers (might have some match kings as well) if you'd like.
any pictures ?

Possibly would consider trade for short action centerfeed vertical grip stock. Bell and Carlson medalist or similar. Message me an email or phone number for pics.

Pics will be sent out tonight, just pm me your email or phone # to send them to

Believe all picture requests have been sent. Let me know if you didn't get what you were looking for.