• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge Savage 110

ZebDeming

I'm selling my 338 Edge Savage. The action is just standard Savage 110. The trigger is a SSS adjustable trigger and a SSS recoil lug. The barrel is a stainless Lawton that I bought used, it was cut shorter and threaded up "nutless", chambered with a PTG reamer with a .365 neck, so It will require neck turned brass. I was always going to open up the neck, but I never got around to buying the reamer. The brake is a Harrels. The barrel is 17.75" long without the brake. I don't believe that I've put more than 20 rounds through it since chambering. It's just the factory floppy tupperware stock that's on it. Here's a pic of when it was just put together

savage.jpg

THE SCOPE, MOUNTS, AND BIPOD ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS

Here's a couple more pics

IMG_0121.jpg

And the barrel fit up without the savage barrel nut

IMG_0123.jpg

I'd like to get 500$ Or best, for it not including shipping. It needs to ship to an FFL that accepts from an individual, or I can ship from my FFL for an extra charge. Or I can do a FTF sale around the thumb of Michigan.
Email is the best way to get ahold of me as it buzzes right through to my phone, [email protected]

Thanks for looking