338 Edge on Mark V Action

I hope it's not true but I'm sorry if Y'all have some form of chip on your shoulder. If so, I didn't put it there so lay off the bashing.

I never said anything you are implying. You read it the way you want so that you can have someone to bash. Then wonder why I'm not banned? Hmm.

As for HuntFarther, he as a personal revenge vendetta so his perspective of the world is damaged. If HuntFarther wants to share why he is angry with me, let him throw the first stone. I'm not interested in that sort of public battle.

I said I don't want an R700 action in my face. In fact, I don't like any of the R700 variants even though I have them, shoot them and work on them. That's all my problem not yours. If you have a complex about the short comings of the R700 leave me out of it and understand that I am entitled to my opinion and feelings about the R700 even if they don't agree with yours. I like forged, integral recoil lug flat bottom actions. It's a physics, metallurgy and engineering thing, nothing more.

Some of the reasons one commenter recounted as to why he doesn't like Weatherby's are the vary reasons I like them.

Same for me, some of the features I hate in the R700 are the vary features others are very fond of.

That was as predictable as sunrise. :cool:

Another personal vendetta from phorwath. He want's to be the big fish. Can't take anyone disagreeing and so attacks them. Then complains that the other debating party is a bad person. Go figurelightbulb

I think everyone who can read knows who the fraud is here...
Hmm. No, not really.

You seem to have made complaints about insinuation then make an insinuation.

I clarified my position as requested, please clarify your position.

You don't have to if you don't want to....

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.