338 Edge - Match Brass - FINALLY!

Thanks, I have a reamer here I was about to chamber a barrel with when all this news about Bertram Brass surfaced. I was starting to think about buying some BB and regrinding the neck to accommodate the thin brass but no more than I'll shoot an Edge I think I'll buy some Nosler and move on with the build.

100 Rounds of Bertram Brass are in. I just measured the shoulders with the Hornady .420 Headspace Gauge and found them to have 0.009" of variance from 2.456" to 2.465". Haven't taken any other measurements yet. I haven't yet resized any as my rifle is about a month out from completion still and am waiting to see what chambers snug.

Is anyone seeing good groups with this brass and NOT dropping down in bushing size?

If anyone wants 50 pcs send PM, I'll split an order with you.
I'm just not up for blowing $300 on brass that wont get used enough to justify having more than I need.

Man. Ya had me thinking it was back in stock again.
I know a guy wanting 300 pieces of this brass for his new 338 Edge. I sent Carlock a email a while back he said he didn't know when we will see more of it.

Man. Ya had me thinking it was back in stock again.
I know a guy wanting 300 pieces of this brass for his new 338 Edge. I sent Carlock a email a while back he said he didn't know when we will see more of it.

Just called They have it in stock.

If anyone wants 50 pieces I'll be splitting my order when it shows up.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.