• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 EDGE For Sale. Having a BABY must SELL*

505Gibbs

I am selling my custom made Remington 700 338 Edge. I have had it for about 3 years and have killed 2 elk, and 1 whitetail deer with it. Elk - (1) @ 1028 yards, (2) @ 516 yards. It shoots magnificent!! The farthest that I have shot it is 1630 yards with a 8" group. I have fired 400 rounds through it. This rifle has done me well through the years. There are some scratches in the duracoat and can easily be touched up. I am selling my rifle because I am going to be having a baby. Asking $5000 (rifle-scope) or $3500 (rifle only). Will take offers. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 5
Rifle specs would help the sell.. looks like rem action and seekins ext box mag

I'm sorry that I forgot to put this up.

Manners T3 Stock
Seekins Bottom metal & mag
Caldwell Bipod
Rem 700 Action - Trued and printed
Tubbs Oversized Lug
Tubbs Firing pin
Jewell Trigger
Lawton 32" Barrel - 1-10'' twist Also, barrel was Crio'ed
Lawton Break
Seekins 30MOA base
NF Rings
NF Angle Indicator
NF 5.5-22x56

It is shooting 300 gr. SMK @ 2860Fps

If there is anything else that you can think of that I missed, please let me know.

nice rifle. Me thinks I would sell pool table first :D. congrats on on youngster on the way, good luck on selling hope goes fast for you.

Boy I will tell you what this is everything I would build in a rifle for long range and its turn key with load data. If I was looking to get into this sport I would snatch this up fast. I think we can all be assured this guy has his priorities in line and can deal with confidence. Congrats again very jealous.

Are you including the dies with the rifle?

Jon

Yes I will along with brass, bullets, and powder. I should have around 200 rounds of brass. And if the person needed a reloader, I could sell it too.

Interested in dies, brass, and other reloading components and equipment. PM sent.