338 Edge Canyon Pistol

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
My dad finished his LR specialty pistol, it is a LH BAT action with 20 MOA int rail, a Hart 1.350" barrel, a slab brake, NF NXS 5.5-22x56mm NPR1 / zero stop and a laminated stock he designed and built. It is chambered in full 338 Edge and holds in the .3's pretty easy, muzzle velocity is 2560 fps and recoil in the 15.9 lb pistol is mild, muzzle blast is stout though. I'm looking forward to filming some 1000 yard work with it for SI-V3. I keep you guys updated as we long range test it.

Canyon%20Pistol%20@72%20Res%20copy.jpg

All I can say is ****, that is bad ***. It's plain to see where you got your talent from.

Awesome work.

-Nathan

Glad to see a Edge specialty handgun finally arrive in your family:D
Look forward to more posts, pics, and video!!!
Great looking rig.

I hadn't been on line for awhile this afternoon, and wham, I saw the post after I got home from our mid-week service.
Nice surprise!!!

We don't actually make a brake likle this that we stock. They are custom and hand made for each gun. We can make and install them but don't have a brake for sale like this. They are pretty cool though.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.