• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge by Shoot Long Rifles

lrkcs332

I thought I would shoot it more, but I just don't have the time right now. I don't have to sell it, but thought I would see if someone is interested in a turnkey setup. Rifle was built by Shoot Long Rifles out of Salt Lake City.

Remington 700 Action
Sako Extractor
30" Brux barrel chambered in 338 Edge-spiral fluted-Palma contour
Muzzle Brake
Lapped, trued and pinned recoil lug
Stockade Tactical Stock w/ adjustable cheek weld (glass bedded)
Timney trigger set at 1.5 lbs (very crisp)
NIghtforce SHV 5-20x56 w/ illuminated MOAR reticle
Vortex anti-cant level
Vortex Precision Matched rings
Nightforce 20 MOA base
50 pieces sized and once fired Nosler brass
Redding competition dies
57 Berger 300 gr Hunting VLD's
Also includes custom soft case from Shoot Long Rifles. Built to hold these long rifles. Very thick padding and heavy duty zippers.

This rifle has 43 rounds down the tube. The barrel is barely broken in. It shoots VERY well if you do your part. There are a few scuff marks on the barrel from where the guy building it scuffed it with sandpaper. He was planning on painting the barrel so it didn't matter to him. I bought the rifle with an unfinished stock. Currently I am still developing the load, but I have confirmed hits on clay pigeons at 608 yards on the 5th shot fired from the gun. It is very precise. If gun is purchased I will include all my load data to date. Let me know if you have any questions.

I would like $5,000 for the whole setup but I'm open to any offers.

Started the new build with my gunsmith.... Need to get this sold. New price. Whole package $3500. Gun with brass, dies and bullets but no scope, rings or bases $2700. Scope with rings, bases and level $900. Scope without rings, base and level $750. Let's move this rifle!!!!

Recent Posts