338 Build Thoughts - 2400 yards!

KZ~

I'm with you on the "opinions"... didn't mean to sound like I wanted facts to back up your "spouts".
I agree with the information that Kirby sent you in that e-mail. I have re-barreled a few .338-.408's, and I'm still working on the .375.
Until the recent advent of the "better" .375 bullets, the .338 was a logical choice. When shooting the 300 SMK and the 350 SMK respectively, they are ballistic twins out to say 2K.
My .338's have done extremely well, and because of that, I have focused my energy on those.
I too am testing some new "stuff".. but for the .338, and hope to get some results by the end of the spring also.

Sounds good Joel, let's post our results here and keep all in the loop....I agree, both the 338 and the 375 are twins...One has brown hair and the other is a blonde...LOL.....However, I have a suspicion that the BC's we are about to validate on the 375's will create a slight edge with the 375.

c ya
kz

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.